I prefer to quote for each wedding event on a case-by-case basis.
The reason is that a ceremony for a couple who wishes a very basic ceremony in the back yard of their home requires little preparation and time. Therefore, my charges would reflect that.
However, as a Guideline, I refer you to the alternative of having a simple ceremony at a Brisbane Registry Office. What you receive is the following:
- the use of a ceremony room for 30 minutes
- a celebrant
- the ceremony
- the ceremonial marriage certificate
A registry ceremony costs:
- $344.00 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9.30am–4.00pm)
- $588.00 (Friday, 5.30pm–8.00pm)—includes your choice of commemorative marriage certificate package
- $444.00 (Saturday, 9.30am–4.00pm)
- $588.00 (Saturday, 4.30pm–6.30pm )—includes your choice of commemorative marriage certificate package.
- $588.00 (Sunday, 10.00am–11.30am )—includes your choice of commemorative marriage certificate package.
You do not get an official standard marriage certificate on the day of your registry ceremony, unless it is included in the ceremony package, so you need to buy one for $48.20.
You do not get your choice of ceremony.